Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ice Storms and Kitchens

So we had an icestorm on Sunday and as a result I stayed home from work on Monday. Most people would probably welcome an extra day off, maybe lounge and relax, catch up on housework, etc. I decided to paint the kitchen. Yes, crazy. Not only did the walls and ceiling get a fresh coat of paint I decided to tackle the cabinets as well. Why would I do such a thing when I am only living in this house for another 5 months tops? I don't know. Compulsive I guess. So, now I have a fresh "new" kitchen to show for the labors but only 1/3 of the cabinets are painted. I am having a houseful of people in 1 1/2 weeks and the kitchen looks ridiculous. The next 10 days I am busy trying to get the rest of the cabinets done. Here's hoping.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails