Thursday, January 31, 2008

All the drugs...

I have been so busy getting all of the medications taken care of for Jacob that I haven't really had the time to do anything else.  So...what better to write about than the medicines? 
Check it out...the daily ritual.  Day and night.  002
Lily has gotten to the point where she is jealous that Jake gets all the "fun medicine" so I have gotten to the point now that I give her a Smartie. (They are only the most dangerous candy ever!!) 
We got the test results in for Jacob and the diabetes...fortunately 003they came back normal so now we are back at square one.  Hopefully when the allergy test is done we will get more information about where his problems come from. 
We are supposed to get between 6-10 inches of snow between tonight and tomorrow.  Who knows if I will make it in to work in the morning.  If not I am sure that I will have lots of fun snow pictures to post.  Here's hoping.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails