Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!

030

Well, I know this is late but better late than never.  My BABY Lily is now 3 years old!  I am having such a hard time watching her morph out of baby and into little girl.  She is so amazing sometimes and makes me really want to stop time so that I can spend a little more time with her and then there are times when I don't think I can wait for the year 2023 when she is 18 and out of the house.  ;)  I love it all!

We had a wonderful day going to the Chuck with all of the 003 cousins.  It got a little wild but was a lot of fun and was nice to get out of the house with all the family.   Lily had a lot of fun with the tokens...I don't think any child 022played one game more than her.  025 She didn't get the ticket concept until the end when she was able to get the FABULOUS tattoo and body stickers.  Pulling all the tickets out one by one was the most fun she had.026

 

 

So, we had a wonderful time.  Everyone napped on the way there and some on the way back so we had semi functional children upon returning to the house.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY!  WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails