Saturday, March 29, 2008

ROCK BAND!!!

So, there are not many reasons that I would want any kind of gaming system in my house.  I have however a few weaknesses.  NASCAR racing (thanks to Amy Hughes, New Years, 2001), Dance Dance Revolution (thanks to Matt and Christie Dapelo, Summer, 2006) and Guitar Hero (thanks to Wal-Mart electronics display, Summer, 2007).  Now, I have to say that I really have enjoyed Danny bringing Rock Band into my house for the Easter week.  It is so much fun!  I would say that I probably watched more than I played but that was partly out of intimidation of one certain Christie Dapelo on drums.    The kids and adults all enjoyed playing with it and unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the whole clan watching with mouths wide open but I got some of Lily, Joe and Dan before the rest got here.

We will most likely never get it but it is fun to have for a short period of time.  I am sure that I would get really sick of it if I had it in the house!

001 002

004 As you can see, she was a pro!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails