Saturday, May 31, 2008

Our Week of Madness!

Last week was one crazy day after another...I have to start at the beginning so there may be a few posts.

On Wednesday I went in to the hospital experiencing some cramps so after sitting there on the monitors for about 4 hours they cut me loose and said that I wasn't to go back to work or do anything that was strenuous.  Can I just say that getting this news as I am trying to pack up our life to move was not what I had planned.  Fortunately I have an incredible mother.  She took some extra days off from work and rode a bus for 16 hours out here to help me pack and get ready for the arrival of everyone else.

125She was an incredible help to all of us here.  I could never have been ready without her.

So, THANK YOU MOM!!! You are the best and I love you so much.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails