Thursday, August 14, 2008

Best Husband Ever

I just have to say right now that I think I am the luckiest person in the world.  I have 2 beautiful children and a husband that is incredible.

Case in point....last night I had a really bad night and didn't get that much sleep.  (Baby #3 is not my friend at night)  I wake up this morning to hear the bathtub running and Joe in there with Jake.  Kind of surprised that he was getting a bath in the morning I lay there for a few minutes trying to wake up and listening to the conversation occurring two doors down.  I heard Jake talking about something being "yucky" and then saying "mommy" and Joe saying "yes, it's yucky but mommy is sleeping".  Curious, I get up and walk down the hall and as I am walking I get assaulted by the most awful smell. 

Joe had gotten up, gone into Jake's room to get him up and found him covered in diarrhea.  Disgusting!  So he calmly gets Jake, takes him into the bathroom, cleans him up, and then runs a bath for him.  Yes, the things that you do as a parent.  However, he did it all without me hearing him or calling me to help out.  Yes, I love Joe! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails