Thursday, August 7, 2008

Brett Favre

brett favreI am not a football person by any means.  I am sure that Joe gets tired of explaining things to me over and over.  However...I must say that the Brett Favre situation seemingly being over is a great relief.  I am so tired of seeing the headlines and hearing his most recent drama on the radio.  I have to say that I am glad it is done and he is traded to the Jets.  It has always bothered me that he seems to think that there is nothing wrong with threatening retirement year after year and not following through and letting his team move on.  As a 38 year old football player who is definitely past his prime he needs to let the Packers move on and explore other options.  Thank goodness they decided to hold him to his promise of retirement this year and not let him back on the team.

Anyway, enough of the tirade.  All's well that ends well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails