Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Grandma Time!

We had a really fun weekend with my mom.  She came out on Friday morning, Joe and the kids got her at the train station and left on Tuesday morning.  We took her to the train stop and found out that the train was going to be about an hour late so we sat there, playing on the platform watching all of the other trains go by and took a short little jaunt to McDonalds for the ever indulgent ice cream break at 9:20 in the morning. 

We had a great time while she was here.  We did a lot of visiting and she spent her time spoiling the kids rotten.  All in all a typical grandma visit.

I spent some time working on the quilt while she was here.  I am going to see if it can get done by Christmas this year.  I need it to be done now so that I can move on to a new project.  Joe has helped me periodically over the last 4 years with it but this weekend is the first time that I was able to get a picture of him working on it.  I love that he is supportive of the things that I like doing.  :)  He likes to be able to say that he helped with this particular project.002

 

 

 

 

 

001

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails