Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Auntie Celine comes to town...

We left Cincinnati and rushed back home to try and make it back before Celine got to our house.  She was able to come out for a couple of days to visit.  It was so nice to catch up with her and have my kids meet one of my best friends in the entire world.    We had so much fun with her and Lily was sad to see her leave.  We played hard and laughed harder.  I realize every time I see her how much I miss seeing her.  She took the kids on a special outing to the park, we watched Season 1 of Heroes, we painted Jakes  room and fixed it all up, we ate (lots), and she was able to be a part of Lilys first day of preschool.  It was a really fun visit and it was over too quickly.002

Joe took this picture this morning when she took the kids on a walk before Lily went to school.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails