Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hannah Dapelo!

I am not really sure how to do all of this but I will give it a try.  Hannah (still working on a middle name) Dapelo was born this morning at 7:04am.  After a couple of hours of labor Mary said that things didn't seem right and the nurses and doctor agreed.  Next thing I know I was signing a consent form and they were rushing Mary to an emergency c-section.  They were afraid that her uterus had ruptured or she had some kind of placenta erruption.  Things were okay though and Hannah is healthy and Mary is recovering nicely. 

Hannah is 6 lbs. 0 ounces and 18 inches long.  She is the shortest baby we have had but not the smallest.  She is beautiful...looks just like her sister (for now).  Thanks for everyone's prayers.  We'll keep you posted.

Now lets see if I can figure out how to put a picture on this.

 006 017001

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails