Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just some random pictures

086We had the baptism on Sunday, hopefully it sticks.  I think that it was kind of cool for Joe's first baptism to be his daughters.  She had been crying before and as soon as the water hit her head she went to sleep. 

042  Papa with his girls.  Lily had a hard time saying goodbye to Papa.  He got lots of kisses from her as she followed him out to the car.

 

 

056

The kids with Auntie Esther.  They were so excited to see her because the last time we saw her was Christmas.  Just a few more months and we will see you again.

 

002

And this is what the house looked like all week!!  Crazy!  We finally have it all put back together again.  It was so much fun and as you can tell from the picture the kids had a blast.  I will put the pictures of the weekend on Our Website since there are just too many.  When I was uploading my pics I think I had around 300.  So...check those out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails