Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Craft

The kids wanted to do something fun so today we did the pirate pumpkin craft that I have been hanging on to as a rainy day project.  It didn't take them that long to do it but they had a lot of fun with it and I think they did a great job.  I was expecting some kind of crazy face but Lily is apparently really particular about how things go on so she bossed Jake around the entire time.  They had a few disagreements when she tried to move the pieces that Jake put on but all in all did really well together.

002 004

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

005 001

 

 

 

 

There is a new crafty website I found that has all kinds of cute little crafts for kids.  There are a bunch of fun fall crafts that I want to do with them so this may be the first of many crafty blogs.  It may also be the last.  We'll see.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails