Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Stuffed Animal Explosion!

I was cleaning out our garage yesterday with the help of the two older kids and decided that there are going to be some changes made.  I came across all the boxes that I had packed the stuffed animals and baby dolls in when we moved.  They were not high on the priority list to unpack so there they sat...well, as I was opening them I realized that I don't really like stuffed animals, what do you do with them?  I had obviously unpacked all the important ones when we got here but we have ridiculous amounts of them so I started to put them into boxes for Goodwill.  Lily got a little emotional about some, I don't know why, she hasn't ever cared about them in the past so I will have to do something about those when she isn't looking.  We talked about giving them to other little boys and girls that aren't able to have as many wonderful toys as she has to which she replies, "their mommies and daddies can buy them toys then".  Kind of missing the point.  Oh well, this is going to be a work in progress.   So, as of right now, I have several large boxes of toys that are leaving my house forever!  What a great feeling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails