Friday, November 14, 2008

2 Months

Hannah is now 2 months old!  I can't even believe how fast the time has been flying.  I have a feeling it is just going to go faster and faster.

003

Lily was holding her head and trying to force her to look at the camera.  That wasn't her favorite thing ever.

 

 

011

I think  that she was mocking me.  I asked her why she was getting so big, so fast and this is the expression that I got! 

 

 

014 015

 

 

 

 

 

This is THE happiest baby ever! 019 I can't believe how lucky we are to have gotten such a good baby.  I am sure that there will be times that I look back at this post and wonder what I was thinking but for now I just have to say that we are the LUCKIEST parents EVER!

P.S. How sweet is this?!!

004

The girls...Lily loves holding her and she gets so excited when Hannah lets her hold hands.  Oh, if only they will stay really good friends.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails