Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's snowing!

001Walking home from church was really exciting due to the light flurries that we were enjoying.  Lily kept wanting to "catch" the snowflakes on her tongue.  It was a little hard since it was windy out and the snow wasn't cooperating.  She did however stick her tongue on the pole for the stop sign right by the house.  003I had always seen

 

that in movies (you know which ones I mean) and thought, "who would be dumb enough to do that?"  Well, obviously this was before I had my children.  Fortunately it wasn't cold enough for any damage to have been caused, although I do think that I scared the living daylights out of her.  I did not take the photo opportunity as I was a little more concerned about the state of her tongue.013

Just a quick picture of Hannah.  Thank you for the cute top Gramma Jack.  She looks so cute in it now that she finally fits into it!  Don't you just love the light glistening off of the little baldy?  I need to invest in some sort of hair things for bald babies.  People need to know she is a girl! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails