Monday, February 9, 2009

Oh what a beautiful day!

The song from Oklahoma was running through my head all day! It truly was a BEAUTIFUL day! I think it got up to 60 degrees!  All the snow has melted, the birds are outside chirping like crazy and I feel like spring is just around the corner.  Too bad it is only February!010 The kids were so excited to go outside and play so we headed over to the church parking lot so that they could ride around on the trikes to their hearts content.  I have to say that I was kind of wishing for that bike we didn’t get Lily for Christmas!

007

002 

I don’t think Hannah was too sure of what to think of the whole outside thing.  She has spent most of her life indoors due to our mildly violent weather so far.  She was looking around like it was a whole new world!  (Wow! I am really working those song references today! :)) They all had fun, running, “biking”, swinging…etc.

012

013

006

019

And, so excited about date night tonight!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails