Friday, March 6, 2009

Accomplished!

I just have to pat myself on the back a little… I made 2 pies the other day for the Lenten suppers at the church the other day and am so proud! They turned out really well! I have never been the pie baker, just the pie consumer. My dad has always considered pie to be the food of heaven and I have to say that I am right there with him.  I, however, have always been afraid of making them. Something about the pie crust was just so intimidating.  Anyway, when my mom was here a few weeks ago I begged her to teach me the art of the perfect pie crust.  I did my first solo run this week and they worked out pretty well. I was also able to finish a tablecloth that I have been wanting to do for awhile now. So happy to be done!

002 005 Hannah decided that it would be fun to play with the scraps of fabric while I was finishing the tablecloth. :) Such a cute little spaz.

004All in all, a really fun day and the finished products were just what I needed for that really SATISFIED feeling! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails