Friday, March 13, 2009

My Life According to Lily

1. What is something I always say to you?
Lily: Don't touch anything made out of metal because you might hurt yourself and you might break it.


2. What makes me happy?
Lily: When I listen.


3. What makes me sad?
Lily: When I don't listen.

4. How do I make you laugh?
Lily: You do a funny face and a funny dance.

5. What do you think I was like as a child?
Lily: Ummmm

6. How old am I?
Lily: 4

7. How tall am I?
Lily: ummmm, 10

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Lily: work hard and play in the pond

9. What do I do when you're not around?
Lily: act sad

10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
Lily: saving people

11. What am I really good at?
Lily: all the best things

12. What am I not really good at?
Lily: I don't know.

13. What is my job?
Lily: To make sure God is here, not the devil.

14. What is my favorite food?
Lily: zucchini

15. What makes you proud of me?
Lily: swimming

16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
Lily: June or Lola

17. What do you and I do together?
Lily: play the part of dancing ballerina butterflies

18. How are we the same?
Lily: we are both beautiful and we both like pink

19. How are you and I different?
Lily: we're not different

20. How do you know that I love you?
Lily: Because God loves me.

21. Where is my favorite place to go?
Lily: Mcdonalds and Target

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails