Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's a Hair-tastrophe!

Today while Lily was “getting something” this happened.

IMG_1639

IMG_1640

IMG_1641

This now begs the question….what to do with it? The back is still pretty long, obviously. I am going to take her in tomorrow and try to get it fixed. If anyone has any ideas for cute little girl “fix-it” haircuts let me know. We will be going later in the afternoon after I get off of work.

When I asked her why she did it she said that she couldn’t find anything else to cut. Why she HAD to cut something I don’t know and why she couldn’t ask me for paper I don’t know. I told her that there was a good chance that she was going to have to get a really short haircut like a boy and she started to cry because she has been really excited about growing her hair out. She told me that it would “grow really fast” and that even if she had to have short hair it was still “girl hair, right?”. Oh the troubles of youth. Can’t you tell that she looks devastated by the experience? We did have tears for quite a while this afternoon. I think the shock has worn off now.

We will post pictures of the result tomorrow. Hopefully we can get it fixed in a cute way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails