Thursday, June 4, 2009

Chicago

I am pretty sure that I have used this title before  but creativity escapes me and I just want to get my point across today.

We went to Chicago to meet up with  Sarah Ottesen (my aunt) and got to spend a wonderful evening there with her. She was in town on a business trip so we jumped in the car to go and have dinner with her. It is so fun to catch up with people that you haven’t seen in a long time. We were pregnant at the same time with our first two and then she abandoned me on number three! :( Oh well, things don’t always go as planned.

So, we had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory-d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s! Thank you so much Sarah!

IMG_1022

After dinner we ran into the North Face store and Best Buy since they were right there. Before dinner we went into the American Girl store and Lily cried as we were leaving because she wanted a doll so much. She is a drama queen for sure!

 IMG_1024

This is what I saw on the way home. The older kids holding hands…I love to see them show affection to each other unprompted. *sigh*

IMG_1033

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails