Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father’s Day!

Happy Fathers Day to all of the fathers out there!

IMG_1691 

One of the three greatest dads I know! The wonderful father of my kids… He is such a great dad! The kids wore him out today and gave him maybe a little TOO much love. Fortunately Father’s Day is once a year!

IMG_1540

My dad. He has been my example. I looked for a man with traits like my father. He is the perfect example of a godly man. I love him so much and LOVE to see him in his role as grandpa now. Quite obviously he has taken to it well. :)

 

056

My second dad. I look at Joe and see so much of his father in him. I love him for raising Joe to be the wonderful man that he is. He is such a wonderful papa to the kids too. I just wish that they were just a little bit closer. :)

Thank you all for everything that you have done and continue to do! I love you all! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails