Wednesday, July 15, 2009

10 months

That time again….

IMG_1945

She seems to be growing in front of our very eyes.She has packed on almost 2 pounds in the last month. She is up to 18 lbs 2 oz now and back into the 25% for height and weight. Headsize is a whole other story. She is in the 75% for that. I have always said that this Dapelo family focuses on brains first, then hair. :)

IMG_1999

She is still proudly sporting her four little teeth. I think there are more on the way. She LOVES to stand up and to walk along furniture. I am guessing that it won’t be long before she decides that she has had enough of the crawling. Jacob is a huge favorite right now. She loves to cuddle with him.

IMG_2025

She is definitely exercising her right to a personality. She is getting so loud now. She has no problem letting her little voice be heard! I don’t think that anyone will be missing her in church! Bathtime is one of her favorite times and I am not sure if it is the nakedness, the brother and sister in there with her, or the ability to make me absolutely crazy with the splashing.

IMG_2015 

She still seems to be struggling with a little insecurity. I am hoping that next month I will be able to say that it is a thing of the past. She LOVES being outside and swinging is a HUGE hit! Also, she loves to give kisses and high fives. I think that is it for now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails