Saturday, October 17, 2009

Project!!

1)  I offered to be the official memory keeper for Lily’s preschool class. It was primarily a selfish move on my part. I wanted to have a reason to go into Lily’s class once or twice a month to take pictures. I have been there three times now and have really enjoyed it. They are such a fun group of kids. So, I am taking pictures, printing them, and then assembling all of the necessary pieces for the teacher to help the kids glue to their pages. The hope is by the end of the year they will each have a little book that gives a month by month overview of what they did in school. :) I can’t wait to see how they turn out!

2)  We also just recently spent the day scraping paint off of the tiles in the two bathrooms. After many trips to the local hardware store and some elbow grease our bathrooms are just about ready to be painted fresh.

It is SO satisfying!

3)   We also just finished all of the invitations to Ruthie’s bridal shower. I am excited! We put them together relatively quickly and now the responses are rolling in! So fun! I can’t wait until we have it all put together.

4)   I am trying to get Christmas presents all made early. I realize that time is only going by faster and am realizing that it will only get faster! Hopefully everything is finished in time!

5) Also, I am FRANTICALLY working on a cross stitch Christmas stocking. I am beginning to have my doubts as to whether it will be done in time or not. If not, there is always next year right?

6) Last but not least, I am trying to get caught up on my 365 album. I am so far behind right now. Yikes!! Hopefully I will be able to get it all caught up this weekend. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails