Wednesday, December 30, 2009

THE Christmas gift!

So, I have been on the search for some sort of jewelry for awhile now. Necklace, bracelet, ring, etc that I could put on that had a reminder of each of my children. I finally found a necklace that I really liked/loved! I was a little disappointed because I knew that having one on the way would delay buying it for a little while. Imagine my excitement when I opened this up on Christmas Day!


Every time I look at it or feel it against my skin I think of each of the children that it represents! It is such a great reminder of the blessings that I have!
Do I have a winner for a husband or what???!!!!!
*I will be able to get another tag on it for Dapelo #4 when the time comes. Let me know if you want any information on it! I am more than happy to let you know where to get your own! It is sterling silver and is all handmade and hand stamped! The woman who made it is wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails