Wednesday, December 30, 2009

THE WEDDING!

Ok, so I know that this is way late but better late than never. Besides, I figure I am not technically late since the bride and groom haven’t even done anything yet! :)
My sister Ruthie and her new husband Josh Wagner tied the knot on November 21st.
It was a beautiful wedding, full of family and friends. We had a great trip out to Minneapolis and enjoyed seeing family there that we haven’t seen in a long time and probably won’t see again for a long time. My kids got to meet their great-grandparents on my side of the family, the first time for Hannah!
The rest is just going to be pictures. They tell the story better anyway. The pictures of the wedding are all courtesy of Virginia and Monica Garrett, our cousins. Thanks girls! You did a great job!
You can see the professional ones by going here!





















This last one is when we said goodbye... gotta love Lily!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails