Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hello Second Trimester!

Wow! It is hard to believe how fast the time is flying by. It feels like only yesterday that we found out that number 4 was a reality and now I am done with the first trimester! It is so exciting!

I am relieved to say that I can say goodbye to the extreme nausea and exhaustion and not so glad to say hello to the heartburn and going to the bathroom every hour at night. TUMS, I love you so!

Jake is still anticipating a baby brother. We are going to need A LOT of time to convince him that a sister will be ok if we find out he/she is a girl. I am still not sure how to approach that one. I know that I still harbor resentment toward Esther and Ruth for not being the big brother that I wanted when they were born. :)

SO, I am sure that there will be many wonderful and not so wonderful changes going on in the next few months. I will post pictures once I am obviously pregnant. I have never been one to take the prego shots but I think I am softening in my old age now.

More to come later…

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails