Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Project Life

I have a confession…. I am a terrible scrapbooker/recorder of memories. I have wonderful intentions and ideas exploding out of my brain but I just never take the time to sit down and actually get it all out onto paper. I have saved everything with the intention to put it all into books and my intention is still to do that.

HOWEVER!

I feel like I am constantly behind in recording anything about my children (outside of this blog) so I decided to turn over a new leaf. I am going to stop beating myself up about not having the most beautiful scrapbooks for all my children that are all current and start focusing on the here and now.

SO.

Enter Project Life.

It is beautiful, it utilizes something that I already do (take lots of pictures) and all that I really need to focus on is taking a few minutes every night before I go to bed to write a few sentences about the day.

Note: this is just how I plan to use it. There are many different ways of doing it and what is right for me may not be right for you…


I love it! I have gotten my mom interested in doing it and she is going to try and start, I got my cousin Virginia interested (hurray!) and Esther. Partly so that I would have accountability to stay on top of it but mostly because I love it so much!

TRY IT!

There are so many things to do with it. Even if you don’t like the whole “kit” thing. There is so much you can do to make it your own. Seriously…

Get it on Amazon. It also comes in a digital format if that is more your speed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails