Saturday, February 13, 2010

Dramatic drumroll please!

Here it is folks…

IMG_8073

I am not the only one who looks like this at 17 weeks right? Did I mention that someone asked if I was having twins?  Honestly though, what do you think?

Please…reassuring comments needed! ;) All I ask is that you don’t lie. I would rather feel reassured that I am not going crazy in my thought that this happened too fast than having people tell me that my mental status is questionable because everyone looks like this.

On another note…

Lily got her eyes checked today and we found out that though she is a tiny bit farsighted she does NOT need glasses at this time! Huge relief!

While we were out we got the kids feet measured on a whim. Found out that since we did it the last time (in Sept or Oct) Hannah has gone from a size 3 to a size 5, Jake has gone from a size 7 to size 9 and Lily has gone from a size 9 to a size 10 1/2.

HELLO???!!!!!

Obviously they have all been growing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails