Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Anniversary! and a hodge podge of other things…

Yesterday was our SEVENTH anniversary! It seems hard to believe that it has been that long and seems weird that it has only been that long at the same time. I don’t know if that makes any sense at all.

*

I have been so blessed to be married to my best friend.

*

IMG_1739

*

I have been working on laundry all morning and have to say that I think the unthinkable has happened! I THINK I am all caught up! I can’t be sure because I don’t know that it has ever happened but I don’t think that there is anything in this house that still needs to be washed.

*

Hannah has been really funny recently. She likes to mimic anyone and everyone. She likes to drag her pj’s around the house and wants to wear them all day, every day. She cracks me up!

*

I FINALLY sent out our Christmas cards and letters yesterday. SO SORRY that it took so long. Here is hoping that you get them by Valentines Day. I don’t think that I have ever been this late before. Oh well, maybe this year I will get them out by Thanksgiving.

*

Superbowl Sunday…awesome food. Need I say more? Joe and I had a really fun day cooking together. To die for enchiladas and homemade salsa verde! Also, sourdough bread bowls, spinach dip, and guacamole. YUM! We had fun watching the game too. I have to give Joe credit for tolerating me during the game. I learned SO MUCH about football!

*

Jake has been doing GREAT at the whole potty training thing. He is officially in underwear during the day and has woken up dry for 3 or 4 days now! Could it have really happened?

*

The plan is to got through all closets in the house and pull out everything that doesn’t fit today (now that all the clothes are in the closets instead of the laundry room). That includes mine. Yes, that time has come. I need to pull out the happy maternity clothes  again. I will post a picture soon. Maybe. I have already gotten the “are you sure that you aren’t having twins?” speech. People, this is NUMBER FOUR. It happens.

*

More later…

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails