Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Miscellaneous Stuff

1)  As promised, the picture of the tea ring.

IMG_8013

They all turned out really well. I ended up with about 1 1/2 dozen cinnamon rolls that didn’t get eaten so those went into the freezer for breakfast(s) someday. The rest of it all went pretty quickly. I am pretty sure that the dough will be done in the breadmaker from now on.

IMG_8009

2)  Lily’s favorite snack to make, not eat. Ants on a log. Recipe as follows:

1 long stick of celery

Enough peanut butter

The right amount of chocolate chips (the original recipe called for raisins but those are NOT a favorite so chocolate chips it is)

IMG_8004 

3)  Lily likes nothing more than to “help” her little sister do things that I would not always approve of. For example…lifting her up onto the piano bench so that she can play the piano. Playing the piano isn’t the issue, getting on the piano bench is. We almost had to get stitches for Jake when we first moved because he fell off of the bench onto the hardwood floor and busted his face open. I prefer that the baby sits on the bench with parental/adult supervision. :)

4)  Jake has been MIA in most of the pictures because he is constantly sneaking off to go and play computer games. I regret the day that he ever learned how to open the internet, go to nickjr.com, and choose his own game. It has been a constant struggle. I am contemplating a password on the computer to get it off of the sleep mode.

5)  New obsession-Hulu. I love that I don’t have to be sitting in front of the tv in the evening or stressing because I miss my show. I can catch it when the kids go to bed or whenever I have a minute. Also, no commercials. What is better than that?

6)  I am so excited that I have finally succeeded in completing Part 1 of my biggest goals for this year. I wanted to make sure that all of our pictures were safe after MANY scares of something happening to the computer and then the unthinkable actually happening. So, all of the pictures that I have taken are uploaded onto Shutterfly. Part 2 of the goal is also in motion. I also want to get everything printed that I want. I have finished with 2006 and 2007. I have 2005, 2008, 2009 and the current stuff left. Woo-hoo for progress.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails