Thursday, February 25, 2010

One of a Kind

Lily comes to me while I was fixing dinner, pulls a chair over, begins to help me cook and says…

“Mom, I really want to be one of a kind.”

I was kind of surprised and not sure where it had come from. I told her that she definitely was one of a kind and she responded,

“No Mom, Hannah is always trying to be just like me.”

I responded with letting her know that I thought that the only reason that Hannah wanted to be like her so badly was because she thought Lily was so cool. That pacified her a little bit and then she said,

“Well, I guess that Hannah can try to be like me but I really don’t want anyone else to be like me.”

I was thinking, I don’t really think that there is anyone in this world that CAN be like our Lilybug. :)

She is definitely NOT a lemming.

I love that she is such a little character.

It makes me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails