Friday, February 12, 2010

Random…

Lily and I worked on the treat bags for her Valentines party at school yesterday. I think they turned out pretty cute, don’t you?

IMG_8047

She did one of the bag toppers and then I scanned it in and we stapled them to the top of a Ziploc baggie with Hershey kisses and Dum-dums.

On a not so cute note…

IMG_8068

I ended up on my hands and knees scrubbing our kitchen floor last night. I used the regular mop and then decided that it had been awhile since I had really scrubbed the cabinets and the floor underneath the cabinets so I gave it a shot. NASTY! On the upside you can now eat off of the floor, which Hannah does periodically. :)

We are heading out to Champaign today when Joe gets done with work to have a little R & R with the kids. He has been missing them so we are going to have a little fun. More to come about that…

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails