Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to me

I know. It’s weird to be blogging about my own birthday. I just have a few pics! :)

IMG_8339

The chocolate cake from Lily’s birthday with the cousins. Love it!

IMG_8345 IMG_8348 IMG_8349

IMG_8350 

We went to Applebees for dinner. Clearly Jake was not in a picture taking mood but I wasn’t interested in taking one alone so here we are. Crabby son and all.

Joe asked me what I wanted to do on my special day and I chose Target. Some may think that strange but quite honestly, I love it. It is a therapy for me. Even just walking around Target makes me happy.

I had a GREAT day, from breakfast in bed (thanks family!!) to hanging with the kids, to tasty dinner followed by tasty dessert, to retail therapy! I am excited that my year of being 29 has started out this fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails