Saturday, April 3, 2010

At Last!

Back story: When Joe and I got married, one of the things that he brought with him from his childhood was a little corduroy pillow that had his name on it. I immediately thought that it was cute, we put it out, and it has been out on a couch or a bed for years. I just washed it and now I can’t find it so I am not able to post a picture of it. I have always wanted to do them for our kids and have never had the time/motivation to do it. Until now.

So here they are. They will be part of the kids Easter baskets tomorrow.

IMG_8466

IMG_8467

IMG_8468

I did have the kids pick out the colors for the pillows. They just don’t know what it was for. I am also contemplating adding a little something to the girls pillows like a flower or something. I don’t know if I should fancy them up or just leave them as is. The whole point was to mimic the one that Joe has so I am still thinking about it. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails