Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Graduation

Lily had her graduation from the preschool yesterday! It was so fun to be able to hear all the different stuff that they have been learning. They all recited the Lords Prayer, the Pledge of Allegience, and all of the other little things that they learned over the past year. We had the privilege of getting to see the nativity story enacted…Lily was Mary.

Here are some pictures from the day.

IMG_8890

IMG_8893

 

IMG_8902

IMG_8910

 

IMG_8914

IMG_8918

 

IMG_8923

We were so fortunate to have my mom and dad visiting at just the right time. It was nice to have them here to share the day with her. We went to Pizza Hut for lunch afterwards and Lily (and I) both discovered their chocolate dippers. So tasty!

It was a really fun day! I am still having trouble wrapping my head around the idea that she is going to be in Kindergarten but I have the summer to get used to the idea, right??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails