Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Juicing Event!

My mom is giving us this Jack Lalane juicer that my grandma found at a garage sale for super cheap and she decided to give it a whirl while she was here. They went to the store and picked out all the fruit and veggies to juice, came home, washed everything, put the juicer together and went to town with it.

IMG_8864

IMG_8870

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_8865

IMG_8873

There wasn’t a lot of juice that was actually consumed by the children. Apparently after seeing that juice is made from fruits and vegetables it didn’t look as appetizing to Lily. She isn’t really a big juice drinker anyway so it wasn’t too big of a shock. All I have to say is that I am not going to be at a loss for help should I ever want to make juice for a 100 people. They will be more than happy to help out. They have been asking on a regular basis when they can make more but are quickly deflated when I tell them that they have to drink what they make.

Fickle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails