Monday, May 3, 2010

New and exciting things!

Number 1: The girls and I had a great time at the mother daughter dinner at the church! The food was delish and everyone seemed to really enjoy the entertainment.

IMG_8742

IMG_8747

 

IMG_8744

IMG_8745

 

 

 

 

 

We took a yummy spinach/orange/almond/raspberry salad and a fruit trifle that looked so pretty I didn’t want to eat it. Lily desperately wanted to eat all the cool whip and the white chocolate pudding and the angel food cake out of it and had NO desire to eat the strawberries or the blueberries. Yes, she is insane.

Number 2: We had a really fun playdate with Lily’s friend Elena. Jake was so sad when we left. I think he enjoyed it as much as Lily did. Don’t mind the strange face on Lily. She is going through a weird eyeball phase right now.

IMG_8735

Number 3: This was the view out the kitchen window and into the backyard this morning.

IMG_8748

Jake and Hannah have been fascinated by the “digger” that has now consumed 50% of the grass in the backyard. I am torn as to whether I should be sad or happy. They are working on the seemingly eternal plumbing problems that we have been having. All the tile is being replaced and you should see the roots that they have been digging up!

IMG_8752

IMG_8753

IMG_8751

This is some of the days water supply. I don’t know how long we will be without so that is exciting to say the least. Hopefully just for the day. I foresee several trips over to the church for the bathrooms. :) I am thinking that once Lily is out of school we may be going on  a little outing of some sort to get out of the way and have ready access to a bathroom and drinking water supply.

I will be so happy when it is all fixed though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails