Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!

This was a really fun Father’s Day for me. I had the father of my children and my own father to celebrate with. Only one dad missing! We missed you Gary.

IMG_0013

Joe, opening the gifts from his children. Notice Jake there in the corner working on one quietly by himself.

IMG_0027

IMG_0026

 

 

 

 

 

We went out as a treat. Hannah enjoyed sucking on lemons and Jacob enjoyed eating while sleeping. No joke. He was out cold and still eating. We were all dying. :)

IMG_0030

Attempting to get a picture of Joe with his children wasn’t on Miss Independent’s schedule for the day. She had better things to do.

IMG_0031

IMG_0036

Still think I don’t look pregnant Ruthie??

IMG_0045

You have to understand…this is the first Father’s Day I have spent with my dad in 7 years. It was so nice. I am sorry to the rest of my siblings for hogging the day but it meant a lot to me. :)

    We finished out the day with a lemon meringue pie. Made especially for my dad.

Happy Fathers Day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails