Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Baby Pictures

It is the 20th of July now and I realized that Matthew is getting bigger and changing daily and I have neglected to share any more pictures of him. He weighs in at a whopping 7 lbs 8 oz. That is up from the 6 lbs 11 oz that he was when we left the hospital.
He is too sweet! He still sleeps pretty much all day and all night with little awake moments here and there. I am relishing the "easy" part of having four children right now. :) This isn't going to last long I am sure!







That's it for now. He is so serious! :) We get the occasional smile but he is far happier to give you a serious look. I will be better about getting pictures up. Between getting ready for the baptism and the house FULL of our family and playing with the kids and the every 2 hour feedings I haven't had a ton of time to play. But, I will be better. I promise. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails