Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cleaning house

I have a confession. I don't like cleaning. I used to HATE cleaning. I find it tolerable now because I have discovered something that has made my life oh so much easier.
I am also a checklist junkie. Because I am a checklist junkie this totally appeals to me.
I purchased the chore planning system from Motivated Moms. When I bought it I spent $8.00 and it was the best money I ever spent. I think it is going for $4.00 now since the year is half over.
If you have trouble keeping up with the house, the kids, and life...please, check it out. My mom and my sister Ruthie both love it. I have a little linky thingy on the side of my blog if you would like to go and take a look at it.
Sample of full page.
Best part? Every week is different so it isn't the same old stuff all the time. My life is easier now for sure. Check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails