Thursday, September 9, 2010

2 months!

Somehow I missed the 1 month post. I think it was because it was the week that we went on vacation and were traveling that day. :( Of course after 2 weeks of fun in sunny CA it didn’t even cross my mind. Sorry little guy. I promise, I didn’t forget because you are number 4!
This month Matthew is so smiley! When you sit there and talk to him he will smile and do the little gurgle/coo that little babies call talking. He is so sweet! He seems to constantly be ravenous. Right now he is pounding a 6 ounce bottle every 2 hours. He is growing like a weed! He is 11 lbs 10 oz and 22 1/2 in long as of today.
IMG_1373
He still has his hair. I am still holding out hope that it won’t all fall out. He is sleeping really well at night too. He has rolled over from stomach to back a few times. He loves to push up on his arms while lying on his stomach to see more things around him. He LOVES to stare at ceiling fans and lights. I am not sure what he is going to look at now that we are not running the fans anymore. He is desperate to hold his own bottle. Something about that just makes me a little sad. He is getting a little too independent for my liking. It is so hard to believe that he is as old as he is.
In his short little life he has done a lot of traveling. We have taken trips to Milwaukee, California, and Chicago. He is definitely getting a good start on being a well-traveled individual!
IMG_1374 
IMG_1147

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails