Thursday, September 9, 2010

A little bit of this and that.

Just some random pictures that never made it into their own post.
IMG_1371
IMG_1379
These two were taken today. Jake, in front of school. I wasn’t able to get this picture the first day because of the torrential rain so I took it today. Obviously it isn’t the first day but who cares? As long as I have it. Right? Hannah, sick as a dog. I know you can’t tell from this picture but she is definitely not feeling good today. She has a fever of 102 and is complaining of everything hurting. Poor baby. She insisted on her pillows and her blankie on the couch so that she can watch Barney. All day. Believe me, the other kids don’t love this situation much. When I went to take the picture she put on her picture smile. Cheeky little thing isn’t she?! In case you are wondering what the goatee is from-we got a coppee at McD’s this morning to share since she says she can’t eat anything.
P8280691
P8280743
P8280731
P8280687   
These are a few pictures of the first soccer game of the season on the 28th of August.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails