Friday, September 24, 2010

Sweet things

I had just finished feeding Matthew and was lying there with him laying on top of me patting his back and realized that I have been in such a rush to accomplish anything and everything that I hadn’t taken time out to savor the little things. Like what you might ask?

*

Feeling the soft kind of sweet kind of sour baby breath on my face.

*

The little hand that was touching my cheek as he lay.

*

The every once and awhile stretch that babies do with their back arching and little behind up in the air. Usually accompanied by the little kissy face.

*

The little noises and sighs that babies make when they are totally content.

*

The sweet and oh so special baby smell that comes off the top of their heads.

*

The nestling into the side of your neck.

*

I love it all.

IMG_4107

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails