Friday, October 22, 2010

Haha! Can’t catch me.

So, I took this lovely little series today in the front yard. (Can a series be just 4?)
IMG_0618 Here they are.
Sweet.
Jake is giving Hannah a ride because he loves her.
Then this happened.
IMG_0620
IMG_0621
Upon hearing the commotion I ran out. I asked what happened.
Through tears and running snot I found out that the little angel hit her brother and pushed him off of the 4 wheeler.
This is the face she made when I asked her if that was what happened.
IMG_0622
N.A.U.G.H.T.Y. 
After a disciplinary moment, some tears and sadness, then hitting, screaming MINE, another disciplinary moment, more tears….
There was an apology.
He was happy. She was happy.
He didn’t give her rides anymore.
I don’t blame him.
The End.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails