Sunday, October 31, 2010

This and That #1

Just thought that I would give you a little peek at some things that have been inspiring me recently. Maybe this can become a recurring post?!

beautiful mantel

Hello gorgeous! I love the look of silver, green and black. Beautiful!

berry wreath embroidered pillow

How pretty is this?? If only I had the time and patience. This would be perfect on my couch at Christmas.

bird jewelry dish

So, I have a weakness for pretty bird things. I love this little dish. Sitting on the dresser to catch change, keys, earrings, etc. Who doesn’t need one?

engraveable simple stocking holder

These stocking holders are so great! They are totally flat so you can set anything on them. Pictures, candles, ornaments, etc. I like the black iron ones better than the silver but that is just personal preference.

fall leaf pillow

This is so sweet. I love the non traditional fall colors on this pillow. It makes it look so fresh.

filled glass candles2 filled glass candles

These are really cool. How easy would it be to get some pretty mismatched glasses from the thrift store and fill them to make these sweet candles?

glass bird canisters

Again with the birds… Just picture a big airy bathroom in all neutrals with these sitting on the counter. LOVE. How soothing.

jewelry display frames

How neat. I could totally pull this off. A few mismatched frames, a can of spray paint, some wire and hooks and voila. Instant art and jewelry holder. Does it get any better?

laughter pillow

Love.

jute star pillow 

How pretty. Some jute, burlap and brads and you have this sweet, natural Christmas pillow.

So. 10 concepts or things that I love and would love to see in my house someday.

All the images were taken from the Pottery Barn (love it) catalog online. They have such great stuff!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails