This week is 13 things about the birthday boy, Jake. :)
- He has started writing his name on everything! I love seeing little scraps of paper with the backwards J staring back at me. He is so passionate about learning.
- He is so loving.
- He has an addiction. I know. Some might say that it is a little young but it has begun already. He LOVES computer games. And video games.
- When he talks to you he has to have your undivided attention. If he doesn’t have it he will *gently* take your face in his hands and make you face him. It is a good lesson to learn.
- If he doesn’t get to say goodbye-complete with a hug and kiss-it is devastating.
- He is terrified of dogs.
- He likes going to the bathroom now but the wiping thing is still an issue. I have a lot of “Jacob! Why are you naked in the kitchen?” moments.
- He loves getting his hair cut. Maybe not during the haircut but he likes it short. This makes me happy. Maybe it will continue into his teenage years??
- Loud noises and strong smells do not make him happy. Usually I get “That doesn’t smell good to my nose” when we go into any public bathroom.
- He talks. And talks. And talks. When he is done, he talks some more. It doesn’t ever stop!
- Cleaning is “boring to me mom!”
- The train table is like Christmas morning. He loves it! He loves trains!
- He is becoming a big kid. I find daily that he is saying, learning, and doing things that I didn’t know he knew. I love watching him grow. I don’t look at him and miss things he did…I look forward to the new with so much anticipation. He is growing before my eyes and I am scared to miss anything!
Happy 4th birthday Jacob. I love you so much!
Join in the fun here.