Thursday, November 11, 2010

4 Months

This is a few days late. I don’t know where my brain has been!

IMG_0850

He is filling out just a little! He weighs 15 and a little pounds now! I can’t believe it. We were at Target the other day and he had a little diaper situation that required a change of clothing. Of course there weren’t any other clothes in the bag so I grabbed the onesie in the picture above. I thought it was so cute but they only had it in a 9 month size. I figured that it would be a little big but that way he can wear it longer right?

Wrong.

It fit him really well!

IMG_0844

He is the most incredible sleeper. He is every parent’s dream child in that department! He takes 2 really good naps during the day and then goes to bed around 7:30 or 8:00 and gets up around 6:30 or 7:00. He is so incredibly good natured.

I think that we are about ready to give cereal a try. He is very interested in the whole eating process and tries to grab our food if he can. He is always ravenous so I am hoping that the cereal will help him get filled up a little more quickly.

He loves to “talk”, smile and play. He is rolling. He will happily play under an activity gym thingie for about an hour before he gets bored with it. Any one of his siblings can make him laugh at the drop of a hat. Really, all you have to do is smile in his direction and he will flash a gummy smile back at you.

He loves to give “kisses”. There is lots of slobber and fist sucking right now so I am wondering if there are teeth on the horizon.

We have so enjoyed this last month and are really excited about the next!

IMG_0853

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails