Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Cards

Last year I got our Christmas cards from Shutterfly. I love the products that they have. I have been a loyal customer for years now and I have never been disappointed with any product that I have received or the service that has been provided.
So, when I saw the cards for this year I decided to go with them again.
Here are a few that I love. It is going to be a really hard choice.
prettypoinsettia
Ohholynight
withlove
Check it out! You won’t be disappointed. They have calendars that you can personalize with birthdays, events, and pictures. One of my absolute favorite gifts to give is a photobook. They have a lot of great options for those too.
Also, exciting news for you! If you are a blogger you can participate in this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails