Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
For us all to be together. It looks like it is going to be coming true!
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
Stockings with the kids, church, presents and then Christmas dinner. Lots of relaxing along the way!
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
I would have to say my camera. It isn’t necessary but it is something that I have wanted for a long time.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Spending time together. Making memories. Doing something fun with the kids.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Monopoly, Pictionary, Pit, and then any number of outdoor games.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Christmas Eve dinner. We have continued to have Swedish meatballs, mashed potatoes, and any number of wonderful sides, Spanish Cream for dessert. Wrapping presents at the very last minute. (This year I will do better!)
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
I would love to go ice skating in Central Park someday. Cheesy? Yes.