Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thankful on Paper-Week 2


Again, I am late on this. Oh well, maybe next week.
I am thankful this week for my best friends from CUI. Celine and Sarah. These two girls were the best girlfriends that anyone could ask for. I have been thinking about them a lot this week because I got to see Celine briefly.
She is not terribly far from where we are now but really really busy. The last time that I saw her I was within a week or two of delivering Hannah. She is a gracious, gentle woman of God and every time that we are able to visit I feel like I have been blessed. I feel like I can go years without seeing her and then pick up right where we left off. I love her and miss her so much.
IMG_0845
Sarah is the third of our trio. She and her husband Jeff (and 2 beautiful little girls) live in California and I am so thankful that we had the chance to see her this last summer when we were out there for a visit. She is the most amazing mother and wife. The love and devotion that she has and shows for her family is inspiring. She is so creative and artistic.
IMG_0802
Both of these women have helped me to become who I am today. We have all had so much fun together and I feel like I am a better person today for knowing them. Thank you both for everything, for being my check and balance when we lived together, for being my shoulder to cry on, for all of the fun memories. You continue to bless me even though we all live in different states and see each other so rarely.
I love you.

*Linking to Number 17.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails